Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of principles and procedures for training, compensation and benefits, and personnel information systems.
- Knowledge of laws, legal codes, court procedures, precedents, government regulations, executive orders, agency rules, and the democratic political process.
- Active Listening skills. Must be able to give full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate.
- Deductive Reasoning skills. The ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
- Time Management Skills to manage one’s own time.
- The ability to communicate information and ideas in writing so others will understand.
- Communicating with people outside the organization, representing the organization to customers, the public, government, and other external sources. This information can be exchanged in person, in writing, or by telephone or e-mail.
- Performing day-to-day administrative tasks such as maintaining information files and processing paperwork.
Qualifications (Experience, Education, Licensure, Certification)
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or Personnel preferred but not required. Will consider relevant work experience.
- 1-2 Years of related work experience preferred.
- Excellent computer skills including MSOffice and HR related software, such as WorkforceNow, Applicant Tracking Systems, and Payroll systems such as ADP.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization.
- Job requires being honest and ethical.
Work Conditions and Schedules
- The HR Coordinator works under the general supervision of the Human Resources Director in their day-to-day activities. The office environment is fast paced.
- The HR Coordinator works in a well-lit, clean environment. The work space is typically a cubicle environment.
- The HR Coordinator works full time. Some evening or weekend hours may be required, depending on the work requirements and reporting deadlines.
- Ability to remain in a stationary position, sitting and/or standing, for extended time [e.g. sitting at a desk, working at a computer].
Nothing in this job description restricts Familia Dental’s right to assign or reassign job duties and responsibilities for this position at any time.