Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The Community Relations Coordinator will market the assigned office or offices in the community through the use of Neighborhood Marketing, Events and Table Days, Doctor and Agency Referrals, Oral Health Presentations, Mobile Dental Services and Dental Screenings. The Community Relations Coordinator will assume the following duties, not limited to:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute monthly marketing plans.
- Identify, develop, and maintain key relationships to promote Familia Dental and its services--with essential community entities such as schools, churches, coalitions, service providers, community-based organizations, health care providers, and managed care organizations.
- Establish connections with staff in critical roles for facilitating referrals to Familia Dental for dental services.
- Develop and cultivate relationships with key community leaders as well as appointed and elected officials.
- Communicate any local opportunities with the Marketing Regional Manager.
- Provide an active, reliable presence at health fairs and other community venues, providing accurate information and referrals for community members seeking dental services.
- Represent Familia Dental at various speaking engagements including, but not limited to, rallies, workshops, and fundraisers.
- Work with other health/dental centers managers to develop creative mechanisms for encouraging community access, such as helping to organize transportation, or establishing blocks of appointments for specific groups. Participate in their team meetings as needed.
- Implement dental hygiene educational programs in the community, in coordination with Familia Dental education program leadership.
- Maintain logs and issue monthly reports on community engagement and outreach activities to inform colleagues, managers, directors and senior leaders across the organization of community engagement progress
- Responsible for maintaining control of budgeted costs for marketing. Provides periodic reporting to management.
- Recommend strategies to integrate into local regional marketing plans via collaboration agreements of memorandums of understanding.
- Protect confidentiality of patient information.
- Follows and enforces adherence to established policies, procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Understand and follow HIPAA regulations and maintain confidentiality.
- Learn and follow Familia Dental’s administrative and operational procedures.
- Review and follow Employee Handbook to ensure consistent standards.
- Maintain professional working environment within office team.
- Additional delegable duties may be assigned.