Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, and other office procedures and terminology.
- Active Listening skills. Must be able to give full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate.
- Ability to talk to others to convey information effectively.
- Time Management Skills to manage one’s own time.
- The ability to communicate information and ideas in writing so others will understand.
- Communicating with people outside the organization, representing the organization to customers, the public, and other external sources. This information can be exchanged in writing, or by telephone or e-mail.
- Performing day-to-day administrative tasks such as maintaining information files and processing paperwork.
Qualifications (Experience, Education, Licensure, Certification)
- High School diploma or equivalent required. Will consider relevant work experience.
- 1-2 Years of related work experience preferred.
- Excellent computer skills including MSOffice and practice management software. Entering, transcribing, recording, or maintaining information in written or electronic form.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
Job requires being honest and ethical