Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent customer/patient service and verbal communication skills. Previous dental office or healthcare experience is preferred, but not required.
- 2 – 4 Years of previous management experience supervising 10 – 15 employees is required.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand information and effectively present information one-on-one with patients.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out details written or verbally instructed.
- Basic computer knowledge and experience with dental management software experience. EagleSoft experience is preferred.
- Ability to work in fast paced, patient-focused environment.
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills to train and develop subordinate staff.
- Listening skills. The Regional Operations Manager must be able to listen to patients and employees and work to resolve questions/concerns.
- Organizational skills. The Regional Operations Manager should have excellent organizational skills; insure all record keeping and regulatory requirements are fully and accurately completed. The Regional Operations Manager may need to handle multiple, competing priorities.
Qualifications (Experience, Education, Licensure, Certification)
- Previous dental office experience preferred but not required.
- Bachelor Degree is preferred, but consideration will be given to candidates with comparable work experience.
- Previous supervisory experience is required.
- Requires excellent customer service skills.
Work Conditions and Schedules
- Regional Operations Manager works closely with office managers, clinical directors, and dentists in their day-to-day activities. The practice environment is fast paced.
- Travel to offices within designated territory is required. Travel is generally by car.
- Regional Operations Managers work full time and are “on-call” when the office is open. Some evening or weekend hours may be required, depending on the practice.
- Ability to walk and/or stand for extended periods of time to observe all areas of the office. The Regional Operations Manager will regularly walk between the operatories and the front desk area to observe work, and to conduct audits of the practice.
- Ability to bend, climb stairs and lift [e.g., packing/unpacking boxes, stocking inventory on shelves].
Nothing in this job description restricts Familia Dental’s right to assign or reassign job duties and responsibilities for this position at any time.